On Thursdays, I like to take a break from my army projects. Instead, I try to do something that I can start and complete all in one evening.
A really quick one this week.
I finished the Hunter/Stalker kit a while ago. I decided to take it in the Hunter variety in my next game. This tank, if it misses, gets another chance the next turn. That means you need a marker of some kind.
The kit came with a missile to stick in the gun barrel, which I decided to save for something like this project. A quick snip of a paperclip, some primer, drybrush, and it’s done.
About the only clever bit to this model is, naturally, not pictured. I put a blob of green stuff on the underside to give the wire something to bite into. Previously I’ve only pinned stuff to more solid resin bases, which doesn’t have that problem.
The back really cries out for something from the Armorcast Cinematic Effects line, but I need this for a game now. I hope to go back and give this model a more dynamic smoke trail/rocket flame/whatever.
Updated September 2018 with improved images.