From time to time I’ll reach into the hobby vault to feature models painted before I started this blog.
Over the years I built a couple of objectives for 40k. They’d probably work for any scifi setting in a pinch.
This and the next are pretty simple applications of a Tamiya WWII oil drum kit with a few 40k flourishes. Nothing too exciting, but it gets the job done.
The last one is the exciting one of the bunch. I did this one for a campaign involving my Dark Eldar, on a planet with some latent Necron action. I had purchases a bag of random bits, from which I found some Necron parts to assemble into this vaguely interesting shape. The orange and black matches my Dark Eldar. My thought is that it’s a Dark Eldar power pack activating some Necorn artifact found on the planet surface.